Christmas at the Biltmore - North Carolina
An elegant 1895 Christmas! Illuminated with candles and soft lights, the Biltmore House appears as it did Christmas Eve 1895, when it was officially opened by George Vanderbilt. View the home by candlelight, then return in daylight to tour the winery, village and massive grounds of the estate.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners, including Deerpark Restaurant at the Biltmore and Dinner with Entertainment at Blue Ridge Mountain Opry
- Daytime Visit to Biltmore Estate, Winery and Antler Hill Village
- Biltmore House Candlelight Tour
- Biltmore Village
- Grove Arcade
- Tour of Asheville
- Folk Art Center
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.