Where history loves company! Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center and the Museum of the American Revolution remind us of the historic part the city played at our nation’s birth. The tastes and fragrance of the Reading Terminal Market pique our senses to its diverse flavors. Hear the story of the constitution at the National Constitution Center. Step into the home of Betsy Ross, a simple seamstress who gave our new nation its first flag!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Guided Tour of Historic Philadelphia
- Independence Hall (based on availability)
- Liberty Bell Center
- Reading Terminal Market
- Performance of "Freedom Rising"
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Betsy Ross House
- Philadelphia Casino
- National Constitution Center
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.