New Orleans, Louisiana
Take a trip to “the Big Easy!” Come back to rousing jazz, Cajun cuisine and the colorful French Quarter! Relax on a riverboat cruise on the Mississippi. Tour the National WWII Museum, filled with memorabilia from this pivotal time in history. Return to yesteryear at the Houmas House Plantation and Gardens. Explore the magic in the Heart of Cajun Country...you’ll see that the “Big Easy” doesn’t miss a beat!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- Luncheon Jazz Cruise on USS Natchez Riverboat
- 3 Dinners, including New Orleans School of Cooking
- Houmas House Plantation and Gardens
- City Tour including the French Quarter
- National WWII Museum
- Harrah's Casino
- Riverwalk and Jackson Brewery
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.