Mackinac Island & Upper Peninsula, Michigan
Breathtaking forests and floral vistas! Climb aboard a horse–drawn carriage on beautiful Mackinac Island, and clip–clop through breathtaking forests and floral vistas to view the sparkling water from the Arch Rock overlook. Snap photos of the magnificent gardens from a rocking chair on the porch of the Grand Hotel. Taste your favorite fudge in one of the many shops that line the harbor area. Find treasures in Frankenmuth, Michigan’s “Little Bavaria,” home to Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, the world’s largest Christmas store. You’ll find pleasure on whichever tour you choose!
This package includes:
- 4 Nights Lodging
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch at Tahquamenon Falls Pub
- 4 Dinners, including Soo Locks Dinner Cruise
- Mackinac Island Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour
- Hydro-jet Ferry Ride
- Visit to Grand Hotel
- Kewadin Shores Casino
- Frankenmuth "Little Bavaria"
- Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.