Ride the Rails, West Virginia
A wild and wonderful excursion! View the majestic High Falls, beautifully nestled among spruce and mountain laurel. The isolated town of Durbin is home to the Durbin Rocket, an open–air steam locomotive that takes you on a ride beside the Greenbrier River. Travel to your lodging in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia, and stop for photos at the cascading Blackwater Falls. Meals on the Salamander and in a vintage train depot complete your unique stay in the awesome Appalachians!
This package includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- 2 TRAINS IN ONE DAY! Cheat Mountain Salamander and Durbin Rocket
- Evening of Entertainment
- Seneca Caverns
- Blackwater Falls State Park
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.