Nova Scotia & Bay of Fundy, Canada
Featuring the Hopewell Rocks!
Canada’s most popular maritime province! Travel the scenic Evangeline Trail (named for the principal character in “Evangeline,” by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow). Visit the picturesque fishing village of Peggy’s Cove. Tour the Hopewell Rocks, where 50-foot tides have carved the world’s largest “flowerpots” out of the cliffs. Experience all this, plus a delicious lobster-bake, during your White Star tour to Canada’s most popular Maritime Province!
This package includes:
- 6 Nights Lodging
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners, including a Lobster Dinner
- Digby Ferry Crossing
- Halifax City Tour
- Hopewell Rocks
- Halifax Casino
- Fairview Lawn, burial place of the Titanic victims
- Peggy's Cove
- Maritime Museum
- Public Gardens
- Bay of Fundy
- Evangeline Trail
- St. John, New Brunswick
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
* Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for pricing and itinerary.
† Per Person/Double Occupancy. Plus Bus Transportation.