4 Days / 3 Nights
Plus Bus Transportation
June-Early October, 2022 (July-August slightly higher)
Departure from your location may require en route lodging. Call for details.
Mackinac Island & Frankenmuth, Michigan
Breathtaking forests and shimmering straits! For centuries, visitors have found this national landmark to be the ideal vacation spot. No cars. No chain hotels. Just world-famous Mackinac Island Fudge, unique shopping, unforgettable sunsets and awe-inspiring sunrises. Climb aboard a horse-drawn carriage and clip-clop through breathtaking forests and floral vistas to view the sparkling water from the Arch Rock overlook and snap photos of the magnificent gardens from a rocking chair on the porch of the Grand Hotel. Find treasures in Frankenmuth, Michigan’s “Little Bavaria,” home to Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, the world’s largest Christmas store. Let White Star take you to Mackinac Island…the Jewel of the Great Lakes.
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Mackinac Island Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour
- Hydrojet Ferry Ride
- Visit to Grand Hotel
- Kewadin Shores Casino
- Frankenmuth "Little Bavaria"
- Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
- Gift for All
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meal Gratuities
- 2 Comps Per Bus of 40 or more
- Breakfast or Grand Luncheon Buffet at Grand Hotel
- Visit Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village or Ford Rough Factory in Dearborn, Michigan
- Jack Pines Lumber Jack Show (through end of September)